Friday, July 3, 2009

MtG: Friday Night Magic

= MtG: Friday Night Magic
= Friday, July 3rd, 2009

Eight people showed up for our weekly FNM, as usual. What was unusual is that a portion of the players wanted to leave early for some early July 4th dealings. We also had a late addition into the tournament, so we had 9 people total playing, but only 5 by the end of round 2. Strange things like this are bound to happen on the small local scale, and luckily I understand and am flexible enough to cope. The matches that were played were a fierce lot, with a lot of players going 2-1. Mike managed to eke out a first place spot with a hard-fought 3-0 record (although game record was 6-3) with a Bant build.

A lot of people let me know that they won’t be around for next friday’s magic, but will be present for the M10 prerelease the immediately following saturday. I want a successful prerelease more than I want a successful FNM, so I’m OK with this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment