Monday, June 22, 2009

SWM: Free Play

= SWM: Free Play
= Monday, June 22nd, 2009

Five players dropped by for our free play night. I personally participated in two interesting skirmishes. The first was separatist vs separatist. I was running mostly smaller point figures with Dirge and Count Duku, my opponent was running General Grevious and several larger pieces such as the droid starfighter, large crab droid, spider droid, and halfire droid. Basically my smaller pieces were decimated in the early game with missiles and rockets, but I managed to pull through in the end through mostly the efforts of my two rare characters.

The other battle was just as interesting because of the build of the squads. Dave had a 150pt squad that was specifically designed to take out a squad built around General Obi-Wan (from the clone wars starter). I happened to have such a squad. Dave’s squad was centered around a collection of Kel Dor Bounty Hunter which he would strategically detonate with Darth Sidious and Count Duku (also out of the clone wars starter).

No comments:

Post a Comment