Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SWM: 150pt Option - "Onezies"

= SWM: 150pt Option - "Onezies"
= Monday, December 8th.

The special option play rules for this tournament were as follows: 150pts, one faction, only one copy of any character allowed. Allowed a maximum of one unique, one very rare, and one rare. Only one command effect applies, but it applies globally. All special abilities and ranged attacks are reduced to a range of 2 squares.

Five players participated, including myself. I managed to go undefeated in this tournament with a Vong squad, using Warmaster Tsavong Lah. Nick K. took second with a New Republic squad.

I'd like to also apologize for the period of silence I've had here. Some things cropped up IRL. I hope to post more frequently in the future, although probably not for every single event.

No comments:

Post a Comment